IT Technology Services
Learn more about the myriad of hidden benefits that companies can gain through IT Technology services that can improve the way they do business.
Your technology should be paving the way — not holding you back. So whether you need your technology to do more, reach more locations, or be more up-to-date, there are many IT services that can help you get there.
The financial impact technology solutions have on the budget are the foremost concern of any business owner or decision maker. When one considers that technology is constantly evolving, it can be disconcerting to think your financial investment will be for naught in five years.
Most businesses, no matter the size, face the challenge of staying up-to-date with the latest technology trends and upgrades to keep things running smoothly. Though the technology landscape is constantly evolving, the need to keep expenses low and profits high remains the same. Enter Hardware as a Service.
Most companies don’t realize that not staying up-to-date on your hardware will actually cost them more money in the long run. Old computers have outdated, slow processors and smaller hard drives and memory capacities. They are also more prone to malfunctions. This brings employee productivity to a crawl, and consumes ever increasing quantities of power. Current systems are designed to save on power consumption, while having the highest processing speeds with larger storage and memory capacities, so the upfront financial outlay is quickly paid back in productivity, efficiency, and lower electricity bills. Yet for those companies that do not want to or cannot make the financial investment necessary for a system refresh, there is an alternative.
Hardware as a Service (HaaS) allows businesses to remove the financial barrier from their business by allowing them to receive new hardware systems when they are needed. By ensuring your company is always up-to-date with its technology, you save money and always stay on top of the latest business trends.
- Expense Reduction – HaaS has the financial benefit of converting the large expenses that would be needed to purchase network and technology upgrades into a more manageable operating expense.
- State-of-the-Art Technology – HaaS keeps your business up-to-date with the latest technology upgrades and trends that are specific to your industry. You no longer have to worry about purchasing expensive technology equipment that quickly becomes outdated, since HaaS allows you to upgrade your equipment every couple of years.
- Reliability – HaaS delivers a high level of service integrity and operational dependability with reliable, stress-free technology.
- Maintenance – your hardware will always get the maintenance necessary to keep it operating properly.
Maintaining the appropriate number of software licenses during periods of growth or contraction can prove elusive. Avoid overbuying licenses for expensive software such Sharepoint or Office Suite by utilizing Software as a Service.
Software as a Service (SaaS) is a software distribution model in which applications are hosted by a vendor or service provider and made available to businesses and their employees over a network. SaaS is transforming technology, allowing businesses access to software that is owned, delivered, and managed remotely by one or more providers. Providers deliver software that is maintained by its creator and runs in the cloud.
Cube 6 Development will manage the licenses, adding or removing users as directed. Clients will only be billed for the licenses utilized that month. When a new edition of the software becomes available, clients may choose to utilize the new edition at their discretion.
The SaaS model has flourished in recent years because of the many benefits it offers to businesses of all sizes and types. Here’s what’s driving customers to take advantage of SaaS solutions:
- No Software or Hardware to Purchase, Install, or Maintain
- No Capital Outlay
- Eliminates Infrastructure Investment
- Rapid Deployment
- Seamless Integration
- Easy Availability
- Painless Upgrades
- No Software Support Fees
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is a service model that delivers network infrastructure on an outsourced basis to support enterprise operations. Typically, IaaS provides hardware, storage, servers and data center space or network components; it may also include software.
An IaaS provider provides policy-based services and is responsible for housing, operating, and maintaining the equipment it provides for a client. Clients usually pay on a per-use or utility computing basis.
Iaas provides the total package (HaaS and SaaS) for one monthly fee. Totally flexible and scalable to your company’s needs, this is the simplest, fastest way to get your infrastructure up to date. There’s no need to research servers, switches, or software; our engineers will recommend the perfect setup for your company and get it installed and configured with minimal downtime.
- Cost Savings – One of the most obvious benefits to IaaS is lower infrastructure costs. Organizations no longer have the responsibility of ensuring uptime, maintaining hardware and networking equipment, or replacing old equipment. Haas can also save businesses from having to buy more capacity to deal with sudden business spikes.
- Scalability & Flexibility – IaaS provides businesses with the ability to scale up and down quickly to respond to an enterprise’s requirements. This on-demand scalability provides added flexibility and greater agility to respond to changing opportunities and requirements.
- Focus on Business Growth – IaaS allows you to focus on the growth of your company, saving you time, money and energy that would have been spent making technology decisions and hiring an IT staff to manage and maintain the infrastructure.
Offload specific IT operations to a managed service provider, who will assume ongoing responsibility for monitoring, managing, and resolving issues with select IT systems and functions on your behalf.
Just like larger companies, small businesses need technology to operate efficiently and to compete effectively. But as reliance on IT grows, the resources to support an increasingly complex IT environment may not. If you fall behind in keeping up with things such as backups, patches, and security, odds are that you’ll face an IT outage or another problem down the road that will negatively impact your business.
Unlike traditional outsourcing situations, where you surrender complete control of your IT assets, you decide what you want the service provider to take care of, and what you want to handle. You retain full visibility into the process and management of your systems.
Managed Services Benefits
- Proactive Solutions – Companies experience better performance, fewer glitches, and zero downtime with managed services, which also help minimize expensive network disasters.
- Fast Response Time – Support services offered with managed services allow you to get your IT issues solved quickly. Companies no longer have to worry since any problems pertaining to their network security and reliability will be handled properly.
- Better Understanding of the Infrastructure – Managed service providers are constantly on the lookout for anything that might put their client’s IT environment at risk, and then work to mitigate it. In addition, managed service providers help clients create a well-defined list of the right technology products for their business needs.
What Our Clients Say About Us
The current Software product range offered by Cube 6 Development is innovative, practical and user friendly. With ongoing customer-base driven features and product support that is second to none, I have complete confidence when making any product investment decision.
Chief Executive Officer
Cube 6 Development Client Since 2012
It has been a real pleasure to work with Cube 6 Development. I have been extremely happy with their professionalism, quality of work and creative ideas. They are very focused on getting the job done in a timely manner, and have been a great communicator. Cube 6 Development also has innovated ways to keep the development costs down, which is greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Cube 6 Development and will continue to do business with them on an ongoing basis.
Cube 6 Development Client Since 2014
When I decided to set up my first website, I had no idea where to begin. I didn’t know anything except that I wanted to be able to publish new entries to my website spontaneously and on my own. Cube 6 Development listened to my vision of the site, guided me through the creation process at my own pace and patiently answered all my questions. Even after the site was up and running Cube 6 Development were always available to answer my questions or teach me something new to make my work easier or make the site more professional and efficient.
Cube 6 Development gave me the skills and confidence to gradually take on more and more of the day-to-day activities for my site and I know that when I am ready to add more features to my site, Cube 6 Development will be there to help me every step of the way.