Regardless of the current state of your network, Cube 6 Development will provide the service and support to keep it robust and reliable for years to come.
When was the last time your network was assessed for performance, speed, and resource management? Chances are it’s been too long. Let Cube 6 Development bring your network up to date with our customized networking solutions. Your technology investment will support your short-term needs while helping achieve long-term goals.
Certified technicians assess your networking hardware, configuration, and infrastructure setup. This will uncover your network’s current state and performance.
A Network Assessment provides an objective review of a company’s data environment for:
- its current functionality and network design
- how it is currently performing
- its ability to meet the business’ requirements
It also provides us with a baseline for any future implementations. The results allow us to recommend how to maximize your network’s productivity. To provide peak performance and resource usage, some appliances and software may need to go while new ones are brought in.
A Network Assessment will typically measure and analyze the performance of:
- Network Devices – Routers, Hubs, Switches, etc.; CPU, Memory, Buffer Management, Link and Media Utilization
- Applications – E-mail, FTP, Application Baseline Information (the bandwidth being used by your applications)
To implement a network with optimal coverage, you need to understand the radio frequency behavior on your site.
A Wireless Site Survey is the best way to gain this type of information. It will reveal any areas of channel interference, as well as identify any dead zones. This helps avoid problems as you build the wireless network, which prevents shortcomings in the network for users.
A Wireless Site Survey provides an in-depth understanding of your location’s idiosyncrasies for wireless network design. This allows for well-developed configuration and access point placement.
Laptops and mobile devices equipped with wireless cards allow portable connectivity within your network. To take advantage of that, equip your office with wireless access points that provide the power, range, and reliability required to see your crew through their day.
We offer a free site survey to determine the optimal location for wireless access point placement. We also provide a recommendation on which wireless access point will work best for your situation.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) is a standardized, automated service that includes computing resources, storage, and networking capabilities. This keeps your company moving with the ability to access your desktop from any device at anytime.
Cube 6 Development will virtualize your hardware and software. We can provide storage capabilities that would be unattainable on a standard desktop.
- Cost Savings – One of the most obvious benefits to IaaS is lower infrastructure costs. Organizations no longer have the responsibility of ensuring uptime, maintaining hardware and networking equipment, or replacing old or outdated equipment. Iaas also protects businesses from having to buy more capacity to deal with sudden business spikes.
- Scalability & Flexibility – IaaS provides businesses with the ability to scale up and down quickly to respond to growth, downsizing, or turnover. This on-demand scalability provides network fluidity and greater agility to respond to changing opportunities and requirements.
- Focus on Business Growth – IaaS allows you to focus on the growth of your company. This saves you time, money, and energy that would have been spent making technology decisions and hiring an IT staff to manage and maintain the infrastructure.
When the budget just won’t flex enough to make a large upfront investment in upgrading your network, Cube 6 Development is here to help. We offer both short and long-term agreements that will finance your investment for one monthly fee. When the term expires, you’ll have the option to upgrade your network again or maintain your current infrastructure.
What Our Clients Say About Us
The current Software product range offered by Cube 6 Development is innovative, practical and user friendly. With ongoing customer-base driven features and product support that is second to none, I have complete confidence when making any product investment decision.
Chief Executive Officer
Cube 6 Development Client Since 2012
It has been a real pleasure to work with Cube 6 Development. I have been extremely happy with their professionalism, quality of work and creative ideas. They are very focused on getting the job done in a timely manner, and have been a great communicator. Cube 6 Development also has innovated ways to keep the development costs down, which is greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Cube 6 Development and will continue to do business with them on an ongoing basis.
Cube 6 Development Client Since 2014
When I decided to set up my first website, I had no idea where to begin. I didn’t know anything except that I wanted to be able to publish new entries to my website spontaneously and on my own. Cube 6 Development listened to my vision of the site, guided me through the creation process at my own pace and patiently answered all my questions. Even after the site was up and running Cube 6 Development were always available to answer my questions or teach me something new to make my work easier or make the site more professional and efficient.
Cube 6 Development gave me the skills and confidence to gradually take on more and more of the day-to-day activities for my site and I know that when I am ready to add more features to my site, Cube 6 Development will be there to help me every step of the way.