Industry Specific Solutions
Regardless of your industry or size, companies must adhere to enterprise-level data security regulations.
Whether your industry requires HIPAA, PCI DSS, or Sarbanes- Oxley compliance to stay in business, Cube 6 Development will make sure you pass the test every time. We ensure our clients’ data remains secure and compliant with government and industry regulations. Networks that run financial transactions are segregated, limited to authorized users, and live behind a next generation firewall to prevent intrusion attacks.
Access to files and programs can be limited to users based on permission levels to help stop data loss and alteration. We provide 30-day back up retention and data center server hosting and storage to handle the copious amounts of data that is created in the course of doing business.
Cube 6 Development’s solutions are great for companies across a spectrum of industries. Yet we understand specific industries adhere to specialized data management regulations and compliance standards. We offer tailored solutions specific to the unique needs and demands of their industries.
- We offer robust data management solutions that help financial firms control increased data growth and adapt to changing regulations and consumer needs.
- We provide efficient data storage based on the company’s specific needs. We protect data, ensure business continuity, and simplify your IT Infrastructure operations.
- We ensure accessibility of patient data and medical information across systems, applications, and locations for authorized users.
- We ensure functionality across physical and virtual infrastructures such as legacy systems, new installations, or mixed environments.
- We help manage IT costs while keeping the movement, protection, and recovery of data optimized.
- We provide security and reliability. We ensure authorized accessibility of student records, online learning tools, and business systems.
- We offer data storage solutions to help government agencies manage growing data and reduce operational costs.
- We offer automated disaster recovery and business continuity solutions.
- We enable the ability to access, share, and reuse data, reducing time-to-market and maintaining consistency.
- We support diverse multi-location structures.
For financial services companies, data is the heart of everything. It’s crucial for banking and financial institutions to secure the storage, transit, and use of their corporate and personal data across applications. This includes online banking and electronic communications of sensitive information.
Data security compliance and regulations alone present challenges for businesses due to the extreme level of security measures that need to be taken. For example, data-at-rest security requirements are found within PCI DSS requirements for credit card related information, GLBA, SOX/J-SOX, NCUA, data privacy, and data residency laws, as well as the USA Patriot Act. With each data security requirement, there is an added need to protect corporate data.
Some of the additional data security requirements include:
- Safeguarding critical financial data from data breaches with maximum return and minimum risk.
- Adjusting security measures as external attacks on financial infrastructure and online properties increase and change.
- Meeting the need to protect from the traditional concerns with insiders and privileged users, while also dealing with the additional hazards that compromise of these accounts may bring.
Though highly-regulated, the healthcare industry is not exempt from the challenges of data security. There are data breaches occurring around the world every day. Recent data breaches have hurt sales, increased operating costs, and ruined executive careers from IT to the C-suite.
However, the most damage that can occur is to the long-term reputation (and long-term revenue potential) of the breached company in the healthcare industry . Today, regulation enforcement is growing with an increased enforcement for audits and breach notifications. Company boards are now demanding data protection that goes beyond compliance and offers exceptional security protection.
Unfortunately, securing data in the healthcare environment is not simple. The data involved in this industry varies, ranging from images and emails to medical records and payment information. On top of that, all of this information is stored on multiple devices, in multiple places, at multiple locations.
From medical records to insurance forms to prescription services, the healthcare business has become a networked environment–allowing patient information to be shared and managed by a variety of parties and from a number of endpoints, each with their own level of security for protecting that information.
Academic and administrative computing systems were once isolated. They’ve become more accessible to administrators, teachers, students, and parents through a network connection.
The introduction of faster processors and more advanced software into the academic world means hacking methods have also advanced. This is why it is necessary to have proper vigilance and security oversight more than ever.
The content they keep and their varying locations cause educational institutions to be frequent data breach targets and victims. Their data security needs are widespread due to:
- research data
- student and alumni personal records
- health center records
- payment information for tuition, housing, food, and books
Beyond providing a secure environment for students and faculty, there are many government, industry, and state regulations that mandate data security for the information educational institutions store.
Some of these standards include:
- The Family Educational Rights Privacy Act (FERPA)
- PCI DSS
- The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act (GLBA), and many more
U.S. state and local government agencies rely on sensitive information stored in databases and file servers. This data is processed by various applications to provide essential services to the public. Government agencies are expected to protect all personal data that they hold. They must also adhere to state data breach and data protection legislation.
How do government agencies provide assurance for data security? A common approach is to view data security as a series of mission-critical and operation capabilities that include:
- Perimeter Security and Authentication. This focuses on guarding access to the system, its data, and its various services.
- Governance and Transparency. This consists of the reporting and monitoring on the where, when, and how of data usage.
- Entitlement and Access. This includes the definition and enforcement of what users and applications can do with their data.
- Data Protection. The comparison of the protection of data from unauthorized access either at rest or in transit.
Cube 6 Development makes it easier for government agencies to deploy, manage, and integrate the necessary data security controls demanded by current regulations.
Businesses aim to keep their current clients while also winning over new ones. To do so, they’ll need an enterprise-wide security platform to address today’s security challenges and demands. It must also be flexible enough to meet future technology challenges.
Business are under constant pressure to enhance their data security. Providers are seeing RFP’s and RFI’s that include more data security questions. These questions are becoming more difficult to answer. Additionally, clients are requiring real accountability.
There are contractual obligations and general compliance requirements to meet to protect customer data while maintaining service levels. The contractual obligation for transparent encryption is today a cost of entry.
Depending on the client, businesses may need to meet:
- NIST 800-53
- FIPS 200
- Data Privacy
- Data Residency, and other security standards
What Our Clients Say About Us
The current Software product range offered by Cube 6 Development is innovative, practical and user friendly. With ongoing customer-base driven features and product support that is second to none, I have complete confidence when making any product investment decision.
Chief Executive Officer
Cube 6 Development Client Since 2012
It has been a real pleasure to work with Cube 6 Development. I have been extremely happy with their professionalism, quality of work and creative ideas. They are very focused on getting the job done in a timely manner, and have been a great communicator. Cube 6 Development also has innovated ways to keep the development costs down, which is greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Cube 6 Development and will continue to do business with them on an ongoing basis.
Cube 6 Development Client Since 2014
When I decided to set up my first website, I had no idea where to begin. I didn’t know anything except that I wanted to be able to publish new entries to my website spontaneously and on my own. Cube 6 Development listened to my vision of the site, guided me through the creation process at my own pace and patiently answered all my questions. Even after the site was up and running Cube 6 Development were always available to answer my questions or teach me something new to make my work easier or make the site more professional and efficient.
Cube 6 Development gave me the skills and confidence to gradually take on more and more of the day-to-day activities for my site and I know that when I am ready to add more features to my site, Cube 6 Development will be there to help me every step of the way.